Thursday, March 8, 2012

No MO COFF


Luke 17:8
Would he not rather say, ‘Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink’?

How far as servants in finishing the job do we need to go until we can then look on to our own needs. What is great about the master we serve, our Lord Jesus Christ is that we don’t need to worry about when or what we eat and drink.  As long as we suit up in the armor of God, ready for duty, do as He leads you to do, He will make sure you are being blessed with everything your heart needs along the way.  Seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all else will be added on.  Strive to complete the tasks our God sets before us and worry not about your needs for they are already being taken care of.

Application:
Today and for the rest of the week I will fast from coffee, allowing myself to not drink something I want.  And when I think I need it, know that it is Him I am putting first to serve and not worrying about what I think I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment