Thursday, March 8, 2012

Havin Faith Brotha


Luke 17:6
He replied, “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

What can God not do though you, if you think that He can do it, even if it is the tiniest belief?  If you have any faith, and it may even may the smallest of faith, but if you have any what so ever, God is going to jump up and down, shaking the universe, ready to do work through you because of it.
Jesus is saying here if you have the faith of a mustard see, a tree will uproot itself and plant itself in the ocean, what happens after that, I don’t know, but come on, a tree will obey you if you believe that God can uproot itself and re plant in the sea.  Doesn’t that sound insane to believe? Not to God. In fact, if you truly believe that He can do that, and I am talking without a doubt He can do it, and it is for some reason a part of His will, well watch out because a mountain of mulberry trees might start a small island somewhere in the pacific.
Just the smallest bit of faith in God and He will do something you wouldn’t ever think possible with it.
I knew He was going to find me a place to live in Mass for the 4 months I had before coming to potters field.  I needed to stay close to the Calvary Chapel Boston, but had no place to live. I also needed to live somewhere for free. I knew He was going to, it was going to glorify Him if I stayed, and it was a part of His will. I got a call from a guy from the church saying I could stay at His sisters house that just moved and was trying to sell it, needed someone to live there till it was sold to have it occupied.  Yup, God. Had faith. He did serious work with it. Be watchin out for that new island of mulberry trees.

Application:
I have faith that I will have the money to finish out pfr..Tomorrow I will call my dad, knowing that God has a good amount of money coming back from taxes for me going towards tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment