Thursday, March 8, 2012

Its not about the Thank Ya's.


Luke 17:9
Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do?
As a servant of Jesus Christ, I don’t believe that He says thank you after I do a task He sets before me.  For one its really not me who did it anyway, yea I allowed Him to work through me, but He doesn’t need to be thankful. If anything I should be thanking Him for giving me the opportunity to do the task.  How about the task now life as a Christian?  He gave me the opportunity to accept that job, who am I to no say thank you to Him? Truly all I want to hear that the end of whatever it is I got to do for my King is, “Well done my good and faithful servant.”

Application:
Today as I serve I will not do it looking for a thank you, but for a good job in all tasks set before me.  Not doing it for man or God, but God for.

No comments:

Post a Comment